OPAL Reddick Apartments
Frequently Asked Questions
- CONTACT: In most cases, your first contact person is OPAL’s office manager; she can be reached at 376-3191 ext. 104 Monday through Friday from 8:30 to 3:00. In case of emergencies during regular business hours, please contact the OPAL office at 376-3191. For after-hours maintenance emergencies, contact OPAL’s Reddick maintenance manager (see the contact list).
- FINANCIAL: If you have any questions regarding payments or fees, please contact the office manager at 376-3191 ext.104.
- REPAIRS: If you need repairs to your unit, please fill out a yellow repair form; forms are located on the shelf of the entry door to the OPAL office. Once filled out, please give the form to the office manager to route to our maintenance person.
- COMPLAINTS: Any complaints need to be voiced in writing or via voicemail to the office manager at 376-3191 ext.104.
- WASHERS/DRYERS: You will be issued a key to access the laundry facilities, which are located behind the OPAL office. The washers and dryers are for tenants only. To help assure the longevity of the machines, please take care to empty your pockets prior to washing/drying, and clean the lint trap of the dryer between uses. Please keep the laundry room clean for the next tenant. Replacement cost for a lost key is $15.
- GARBAGE: There are two dumpsters for Reddick tenant use: One is for household garbage; the other is for recycling. You will be issued one key for both. Replacement cost for a lost key is $15. Click here to see a list of acceptable recycle items.
- MAIL: You may have mail delivered to your apartment. The mailing address is: Apt. #, 286 Enchanted Forest Road, Eastsound, WA 98245.
- GARDEN: The garden on the Reddick property is for community use. If you choose to garden, please come to the OPAL office to review and sign the Garden Policies Agreement.
- PARKING: One car is allowed per apartment, to be parked in your assigned carport. If you wish to have another vehicle on site, you must pay an extra $20/month parking fee and park your vehicle at the end of the parking lot, closest to the garden shed. Parking by the offices is reserved for office clients. Please advise your visitors to park at the north end of the parking lot.
- CAR PORTS: Please keep your carport organized and tidy. If there is a problem, you will be given warning before measures are taken to minimize clutter.
- ADDITIONAL TENANTS: If, after signing your Rental Lease Agreement, you wish to add an additional person to your lease, please do so in a timely manner by informing the office manager in the OPAL office and providing the required information for the additional person. You may be subject to an increase in rent, depending on the income of the additional person.
- PETS: There are no pets (except personal assistance animals) allowed in the apartments at any time. If you have visitors with pets, please ask that they keep their pets outside the apartments. Pets are not allowed in the garden.
- HOME IMPROVEMENTS: If you wish to add or remove anything from your unit, you must first consult with the office manager in the OPAL office. You are expected to leave your unit in the same condition as when you moved in.
- SATELLITE TV: Satellite TV is allowed as long as the equipment is not attached to the building. Please consult with the maintenance manager, prior to arranging for installation to determine the current appropriate location for equipment.
- SMOKING: If you smoke or have visitors who do, please remember not to do so in the apartment units and refrain from tossing cigarette butts in the parking lot or on the Reddick property in general. Smoking is allowed outside the units ONLY in the designated smoking area located at the bench attached to the garden shed.