OPAL Reddick Apartments
Frequently Asked Questions
- CONTACT: In most cases, your first contact person is OPAL’s Office Manager, who can be reached at 376-3191, Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM. In case of emergencies during regular business hours, please contact the OPAL office at 376-3191. For after-hours maintenance emergencies, contact OPAL’s Reddick maintenance person.
- FINANCIAL: If you have any questions regarding payments or fees, please contact the Office Manager at 376-3191.
- REPAIRS: If you need repairs to your unit, please fill out a work order form. Forms are located on the shelf of the entry door to the OPAL office. Once completed, please give the form to the Office Manager.
- COMPLAINTS: Forward any complaints to the Office Manager in writing, via email to email@example.com, or via voicemail at 376-3191.
- WASHERS/DRYERS: If you are renting a one-bedroom apartment, you will be issued a key to the laundry room, which is located behind the OPAL office. The washers and dryers are for tenants’ use only. To help assure the longevity of the machines, please empty your pockets prior to washing/drying and clean the lint trap of the dryer between uses. Please keep the laundry room clean for the next tenant. Replacement cost for a lost key is $15.
- GARBAGE: There are two dumpsters for Reddick tenant use. One is for household garbage; the other is for recycling. You will be issued one key for the padlocks on both dumpsters. Replacement cost for a lost key is $15. Please see the OPAL Office Manager if you have questions about the types of items that are acceptable for recycling.
- MAIL: You may have mail delivered to your apartment. The mailing address is: Apt. #___, 286 Enchanted Forest Road, Eastsound, WA 98245.
- GARDEN: The garden on the Reddick property is for community use. If you would like to participate in the garden, please ask the OPAL Office Manager for more information.
- PARKING: One car is allowed per apartment. Park your car in your assigned carport. If you would like to keep a second car on site, please ask the OPAL Office Manager for permission. There is an extra fee of $20 per month for the second car. Park the second car at the north end of the parking lot, near he garden shed. Parking by the offices is reserved for office clients. Please advise your visitors to park at the north end of the parking lot.
- CARPORTS: Please keep your carport organized and tidy. If there is a problem, you will be given warning before measures are taken to minimize clutter.
- ADDITIONAL TENANTS: If, after signing your Rental Lease Agreement, you wish to add an additional person to your lease, please promptly inform the OPAL Office Manager and provide the required information about the additional person. Your rent may increase, depending upon the income of the additional person.
- PETS: No pets are allowed in the apartments at any time. If you have visitors with pets, please ask that they keep their pets outside the apartments. Pets are not allowed in the garden. (Note: service animals are not considered pets.)
- HOME IMPROVEMENTS: If you wish to add or remove anything from your apartment, you must first consult with the OPAL Office Manager. You are expected to leave your unit in the same condition as when you moved in.
- SATELLITE TV: Satellite TV is allowed as long as the equipment is not attached to the building. Please consult with the maintenance manager, prior to arranging for installation to determine the appropriate location for equipment.
- SMOKING: Smoking is not permitted in the apartments. If you smoke or have visitors who smoke, remember that the ONLY designated smoking area on the Reddick property is the bench attached to the garden shed. Please refrain from tossing cigarette butts in the parking lot or elsewhere on the Reddick property.
- FIBER OPTIC: Fiber optic internet and VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) service are available at the Reddick Apartments from Rock Island at a discounted rate. Please see the OPAL Office Manager if you are interested.